Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Gotta love Phil!

Okay, sorry, I know I already posted once today! But if you've ever met me, you know I have a whole bunch to say and never enough time to say it all...in other words, I "talk alot" ;)

So anyhow, I just really wanted to share some Phil Wickham with ya! This is one of my very favorite songs. It's called True Love, and that's exactly what this song is all about!!



Awesome song! Great guy with great talent.

If you're really interested, here's a video of Phil talking about how he got into the whole being a worship leader, Christian artist guy.... If you don't really love Phil, you might not want to watch it lol but here's the link anyways, just for kicks...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9_lv5pJosE&feature=related

Soon to come: awesome cover of this song! :)

Anyhow...now that I'm clearly a freak! Have a great day! :)

Thanks for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment