Thursday, July 12, 2012

I see Your face, You're beautiful...

Hey everyone. I want to start by asking a prayer request of you guys. This morning we found out a woman named Jamie Feroli - my aunt's best friend who was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago, and has a daughter about my age - passed away, I think last night but maybe this morning. I just ask that you guys would be in prayer for her family, as well as for my aunt and her family, they were very very close. Jamie was such a blessing to my aunt and her family. We appreciate prayers.

Today, and for the next few days, I want to challenge you all to take the time as you go about your lives and take a look at the world around you. The earth itself, as well as the people in it. Look at the beauty the Lord has made. More importantly though, I want you to take a look at Christ. A long, in depth look, every day. Look at how beautiful He is! He created beauty!!! He is beauty!!! That being said...

I want to share some more music with ya! As usual, ha :) And, like yesterday's post, it's another Phil Wickham song, so I hope you enjoyed him!! This other song is called Beautiful, and it very well may be my favorite...not sure, it's difficult for me to choose!! :) Anyway, here it is:



Yeah, I couldn't find a real video that was good enough quality, but the images in this one are really pretty so I picked this one! :)

Okay, so now that you've heart it...I found two really awesome covers of this song that I feel obligated to share because they're really awesome!


They are super talented! I think this one is my favorite cover!! What I really love about it is how they're just jammin' out in the middle of like their family Christmas gathering or something, and so at the beginning it's really hard to hear them over everyone talking, but then by the end of the song, everyone else in the room is pretty still and quiet listening to them worship. I love that! It reminds me a little bit of what the Holy Spirit does in our hearts. Among all the hustle and bustle in our lives, through all the trials and strife, He keeps singing His song of love over us and stills our hearts. Awesome :)

Okay, one more!!


She sounds like an angel, to me!  Very talented.

Clearly, I love that song!! Now, if you didn't get to see my Phil Wickham post yesterday, here's the link, just in case your technologically handicapped like I am!

http://beautifulfeet21.blogspot.com/2012/07/gotta-love-phil.html

Alrighty, well I'm off to get my hair chopped off!!! Note to young women everywhere: don't color your hair. Ever. It's beautiful the way it is!!! Mkay, fingers crossed! ;)

Thanks for visiting!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment